The Company uses your personal information for the following purposes:
(3) To respond to acts that violate the terms and policies of the Company and its affiliates related to the Company's services (hereinafter referred to as “Terms”).
(4)To notify you of changes to the terms and conditions of the Service
(5) To help improve the Service and develop new services for our company and our affiliates
(6) To create statistical data processed in a format that cannot be individually identified in relation to The Service
(7) For other purposes associated with the above purpose of use
The Company may change the purpose of use of personal information within a range that is reasonably recognized to be relevant, and will notify or announce to the customer in the event of a change.
The Company will not handle personal information beyond the scope necessary to achieve the purpose of use without obtaining customer consent, except as permitted by the Personal Information Protection Law and other laws. However, this does not apply in the following cases.
(1) When required by law
(2) When it is necessary for the protection of human life, body or property and it is difficult to obtain the customer's consent
(3) When it is particularly necessary to improve public health or promote the sound development of children and it is difficult to obtain customer consent
(4) In cases where it is necessary for a national institution or local public entity or a person entrusted by the government to cooperate in carrying out the affairs stipulated by laws and regulations, and performing the affairs with the consent of the customer When there is a risk of trouble
The Company will acquire personal information appropriately and will not acquire it by deception or other illegal means.
The Company will provide necessary and appropriate supervision to the Company’s employees so that personal information can be safely managed against risks such as loss, destruction, falsification and leakage of personal information. In addition, when entrusting all or part of the handling of personal information, the Company will provide necessary and appropriate supervision so that the personal information can be managed safely at the outsourcer.
The Company may store personal information on the servers managed by a business operator in a third country (U.S.). To ensure that personal information is securely managed by a business operator in the third country, the Company intends to gather information on the regimes of the protection of personal information in the third country and to strictly manage the personal information including limiting access authorities to the servers.
The Company does not provide personal information to third parties without prior consent from customers, except when disclosure is permitted under the Personal Information Protection Law and other laws. However, the following cases do not fall under the provision to the third party specified above.
(1) When the Company provides personal information as a result of entrusting all or part of the handling of personal information within the scope necessary to achieve the purpose of use
(2) When personal information is provided in connection with business succession due to a merger or other reasons
(3) When jointly used in accordance with the provisions of the Personal Information Protection Law
The advertisement distribution companies in foreign countries
・Twitter, Inc. : United States(California)
・Google LLC : United States(California)
・Meta Platforms, Inc. : United States(California)
・TikTok Pte. Ltd. : Singapore
(1) The Company shares personal information with the Company’s affiliates. The current affiliates are listed below.
(2) Information used jointly is personal information obtained from customers by the Company, such as name, address, telephone number, email address, age, gender, product purchase / sales history, etc.
(3) The purpose of shared use is the same as the purpose of use described in Section 2.
(4) The person responsible for managing personal information to be shared is BASE Co., Ltd.
When the customer requests disclosure of personal information based on the provisions of the Personal Information Protection Law, the Company will disclose to the customer without delay after confirming that the request is from the customer. (If the relevant personal information does not exist, the Company will notify you.) However, this does not apply if the Company is not obligated to disclose it under the Personal Information Protection Law or other laws.
If the customer requests correction, addition or deletion of content (hereinafter referred to as “correction”) based on the provisions of the Personal Information Protection Law because the personal information is not true, after confirming that it is a request from the customer himself / herself, within the scope necessary to achieve the purpose of use, the Company will conduct necessary investigations without delay, and based on the results, the Company will correct the contents of personal information, The Company will notify you (if you decide not to make corrections, the Company will notify you). However, this shall not apply if the Company is not obliged to make corrections under the Personal Information Protection Law or other laws.
If the Company is requested by a customer to suspend the use of or delete the customer’s personal information or to cease to provide it with a third party (hereinafter referred to as “use cessation, etc.”) based on the provisions of the Personal Information Protection Act because the Company handles the customer’s personal information beyond the scope of the purpose of use that has been publicly disclosed or the Company obtained the customer’s personal information by false or other illegal means, after confirming that it is a request from the principal of the personal information, the Company will conduct use cessation, etc. without delay and notify the customer to that effect. However, this shall not apply to cases where the Company is not obligated to suspend use due to the Personal Information Protection Act or other laws.
(2)The Company uses in the Service Google Analytics provided by Google LLC, to investigate and analyze the information including customers’ usage of the Service. For information on the mechanism of data collection and processing under Google Analytics and for other detailed information, please visit the sites provided by Google LLC.
Google Analytics Terms of Service
How Google uses information from sites or apps that use our services
If you do not want your data to be used by Google Analytics, please use Google Analytics opt-out add-on provided by Google LLC.
Google Analytics opt-out add-on
(3) The Service enables "Google Analytics’ Function for Advertising" and uses the following features and use third-party cookies such as the DoubleClick cookie for advertisement and site improvement.
・Google Analytics Remarketing
・Google Analytics User Attribution Reports and Interest Reports
This allows the Service to use Google Analytics cookies for the analysis of approximate understanding of your age, gender, browsing history, and trends in interest in the Service.
If you do not want "Google Analytics’ Function for Advertising" to be used, you can disable its tracking function by your settings. You can disable it by installing the "Google Analytics opt-out add-on" in your browser.
If you have any requests regarding disclosure, comments, questions, complaints, or other inquiries regarding the handling of personal information, please contact the following contact.
Sumitomo Real Estate Roppongi Grand Tower 37F, 3-2 Roppongi, Minato-ku, Tokyo 106-6237
CEO Yuta Tsuruoka
E-mail: hi [at] binc.jp (BASE, Inc. : Person in charge of Personal Information Protection)
(Reception hours are from 10:00 to 18:00 on weekdays.)
【Established on November 19, 2012】
【Revised January 23, 2014】
【Revised on June 13, 2017】
【Revised January 04, 2018】
【Revised September 11, 2018】
【Revised June 24, 2021】
【Revised April 1, 2022】
【Revised November,22 2022】